Capital Square 1031 Acquires Portfolio of Nine MOBs in Five States
May 17, 2018
Richmond, VA-based Capital Square 1031 acquired a portfolio of nine medical office buildings located in five states. Each property is 100% leased to Fresenius Medical Care, the world’s leading provider of dialysis services and products. The seller and acquisition price were undisclosed.
Capital Square 1031’s Louis Rogers says, “This is a diversified portfolio of well-located medical clinics with new 15-year net leases guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, an investment-grade company.”
Located in Texas, Tennessee, New York, Michigan and Mississippi, the portfolio includes the following properties:
– 5000 Campus Dr., a 10,640-square-foot building in Fort Worth, TX (pictured)
– 9449 Grogans Mill Rd., a 6,865-square-foot building in The Woodlands, TX
– 825-833 Dalworth St., a 9,150-square-foot building in Grand Prairie, TX
– 222 E. Sinton St., an 8,000-square-foot building in Sinton, TX
– 3600 Netherland Inn Rd., a 7,028-square-foot building in Kingsport, TN
– 113 E. C Thurmond Cove, a 4,600-square-foot building in Martin, TN
– 220 Crystal Run Rd., a 10,000-square-foot building in Middletown, NY
– 5205 McAuley Dr., a 7,800-square-foot building in Ypsilanti, MI
– 241 Meadowlane St., a 3,215-square-foot building in Eupora, MS
To read the full article, click here.
- On May 17, 2018