Capital Square 1031 Completes DST Offering, Nine MOBs in Five States
November 2, 2018
Virginia-based Capital Square 1031 says CS1031 Diversified Dialysis Portfolio, DST, comprised of nine medical office buildings in five states, has been fully subscribed by a total of 45 investors. Each property in the portfolio is 100% leased to Fresenius Medical Care, a leading provider of dialysis services and products, on a long-term, net basis with annual CPI rental increases.
Capital Square 1031’s Louis Rogers says, “Capital Square is pleased to fully subscribe this offering of our largest DST portfolio to-date, which provides investors the opportunity to own an interest in a high quality, diversified medical real estate portfolio in five states 100% leased to an investment-grade company. This offering is intended to provide stable cash flow from an investment-grade portfolio for 1031 exchange and other investors.”
Located in Texas, Tennessee, New York, Michigan and Mississippi, the portfolio includes the following properties:
– 5000 Campus Dr., a 10,640-square-foot building in Fort Worth, TX (pictured)
– 9449 Grogans Mill Rd., a 6,865-square-foot building in The Woodlands, TX
– 825-833 Dalworth St., a 9,150-square-foot building in Grand Prairie, TX
– 222 E. Sinton St., an 8,000-square-foot building in Sinton, TX
– 3600 Netherland Inn Rd., a 7,028-square-foot building in Kingsport, TN
– 113 E. C Thurmond Cove, a 4,600-square-foot building in Martin, TN
– 220 Crystal Run Rd., a 10,000-square-foot building in Middletown, NY
– 5205 McAuley Dr., a 7,800-square-foot building in Ypsilanti, MI
– 241 Meadowlane St., a 3,215-square-foot building in Eupora, MS
To view the full article, click here.
- On November 2, 2018