Zero Coupon LV Training Facility | Henderson, Nevada
Securities offered through WealthForge Securities, LLC, the managing broker-dealer for the CS1031 Zero Coupon LV Training Facility, DST offering and member FINRA/SIPC. Capital Square and WealthForge are not affiliated.
Check the background of Capital Square on FINRA’s Broker Check: https://brokercheck.finra.org/.
Consider the Risks:
An investment in the Interests involves substantial investment and tax risks, including, without limitation, the following risks:
- Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- The economic success of the Interests will depend upon the results of operations of the Property. Fluctuations in vacancy rates, rent schedules, and operating expenses can adversely affect operating results or render the sale or refinancing of the Property difficult or unattractive.
- The Property is highly leveraged and will produce no cash flow (distributions) to Purchasers before the disposition of the Property.
- The Trust will generate taxable income but will not generate cash flow to Purchasers before the disposition of the Property.
- The Property is 100% leased to a single tenant.
- Any default by the Tenant under the Operating Lease will adversely affect the Trust’s operations.
- The Trust may suffer adverse consequences due to the financial difficulties, bankruptcy, or insolvency of the Tenant.
- The Tenant has a right of first offer to purchase the Property, which could make the Property less attractive to a potential purchaser in the future.
- No assurance can be given that future cash flow will be sufficient to make the debt service payments on any borrowed funds and also cover capital expenditures or operating expenses.
- No assurance can be given that Beneficial Owners of Interests will realize a substantial return (if any) on their investment or that they will not lose their entire investment in the Trust.
- The Interests are not freely transferable by the Beneficial Owners.
- There are unique risks associated with owning, financing, operating and leasing a professional football team’s training facility and headquarters in Henderson, Nevada.
- The Interests do not represent a diversified investment. Beneficial Owners must completely rely on the Property Manager to collect the rent and operate, manage, lease, and maintain the Property.
- The Beneficial Owners have no voting rights with respect to the management or operations of the Trust or in connection with the sale of the property.
- There are various conflicts of interest among the Trust, the Sponsor, the Signatory Trustee, and their Affiliates.
- The Interests are illiquid.
- There are tax risks associated with an investment in the Interests.
- There are risks related to competition from properties similar to and near the property.
- There may be environmental risks related to the property.
- Private Placements are speculative.